Year 7
<font color="#FFCC00">Welcome To The Official Website For *Final Alliance*, We Are A Clan Of Justice & Victory If You Want To Join Please Go to The Apply Area And Join, It Can Be Located In The Forums

Please Sign Up OR Log Back In</font>

-Final Alliance Staff
Year 7
<font color="#FFCC00">Welcome To The Official Website For *Final Alliance*, We Are A Clan Of Justice & Victory If You Want To Join Please Go to The Apply Area And Join, It Can Be Located In The Forums

Please Sign Up OR Log Back In</font>

-Final Alliance Staff
Year 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year 7

BATTLEFIELD 4 - Blacklight: Retribution - Ghost Recon: Online

HomePortalMercy Plea FORMAT Button38Latest imagesSearchMercy Plea FORMAT Button32RegisterLog in
Requirements to Join *FA*: 16 or Older, Headset Preferred, Activity On The Website - Respect To The Members
*Final Alliance* Soldiers, The Republic of GOR Are NOT Enemies We Forged An Alliance With Them, alas JOG However... They Have Requested To Go To War... Keep Your Duties Lively Or We Wont Be Able To Survive
Playstation 4
Mercy Plea FORMAT Oie_jk10
PC Gaming
Mercy Plea FORMAT Oie_ro12
Vote For Us!
BF4 Clans - Battlefield 4 websites

Mercy Plea FORMAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*FA*CL_Vulcid
Admin
*FA*CL_Vulcid

Mercy Plea FORMAT Empty
PostSubject: Mercy Plea FORMAT   Mercy Plea FORMAT EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:39 pm

COPY & PASTE THIS INTO A NW TOPIC
PSN ID:
Why Have You Been Eliminated:
Have You Learned Your Lesson:
Will You Promise To Stay Active:
I (((put name here))) swear to hold the rights of (((clan name))) and to protect our clan at all costs. I will help my team mates if they need it and I will stay active. If i am not going to be on I will tell everyone that I will be gone and tell the clan when i leave and when I come back. I will follow the rules and regulations! 

Mercy Plea FORMAT
Page 1 of 1